Mechanical Contracts Manager
Job DescriptionContracts Manager
Our client is a general contractor specialising predominately within the social housing sector whilst delivering volume housing upgrade/refurbishment schemes for some of the region's largest housing associations. They have a requirement for a Contract Manager to join their team and take responsibility for their renewable energy division with particular focus on air source heat pumps. You'll be directly responsible for the management of the installation teams carrying out circa 60-80 installations per month.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a proven record of field management in a fast-paced environment.
* Have worked in a similar industry with prior technical knowledge
* Ensure procedure compliance.
* Provide technical knowledge and support to in-house operations teams and field service engineers.
* Identify and implement best practices for quality installations.
* Have excellent communication and time management skills.
If you're interested in this excellent vacancy, then please apply with an up to date CV.