Divisional Director - Roofing & Cladding
Job DescriptionGrowing exponentially since its inception 20yrs ago, our client is now an established and trusted market leader in roofing.
The family-owned business employs over 70 team members across nationwide offices, boasting a wealth of longstanding and loyal blue-chip business clients.
The business is looking to grow and therefore now recruiting a Divisional Director to drive the business forward.
* Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
* Working closely with the CEO, providing progress updates, market insights and strategic advice.
* Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
* Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with the management team, business partners, and staff members.
* Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, and commercial objectives.
* Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
* Full responsibility for all budgets, targets and commercial objectives
Built-up metal roofing
Brick slip systems
* Will direct and manage the day-to-day operations of the business including Estimating/Bids, Design, Operational and Commercial (40 staff) - with a turnover of £20million, assuming full P&L responsibility.
* Oversee the business autonomously and sitting on the Board of Directors
* Assume a hands-on approach to all departments to garner a full overview of the business, and work closely with department heads, ensuring all projects are delivered right first time, to budget and to the highest quality. Streamlined operating systems
* Drive the business forward