Job DescriptionA leading Construction company based in Greater Manchester are currently looking to recruit a Document Controller.
The company work predominantly within the Health and Education sectors on large refurbishment and new build projects throughout the North West.
The role will be both office and home based, but will involve occasional site visits when required.
The Document Controller will be responsible for accurately maintaining and storing electronic and hard copy records of project documentation and ensuring information is distributed throughout various organisations, on time. Information will be stored using the Asite document management system so previous experience of using this system is desirable but not essential.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in document control
* Previous experience of Asite platform desirable
* Previous experience working within the construction industry
* An understanding of BS EN ISO 19650 compliance
* Be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Be competent in using Microsoft PowerBI
* Possess excellent general IT skills
* Have strong attention to detail and focus
* Be committed, organised and show a good work ethic
* Able to multitask
* Possess good communication skills
* Able to work in a team environment
The role offers a salary up to £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package