As an electrical engineer, you'll carry out day to day electrical activities within the public and local authority sectors. You'll be responsible for design, specification, quality assurance and programme delivery.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of working with framework arrangements in relation to electrical design and construction, and experience in electrical design specifically in the public sector e.g. schools, leisure centres and listed buildings.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, cost estimates, undertaking correspondence, conducting meetings, maintaining records and information
- Work to agreed scheme budgets/costs
- Supervision of installations
- Responsible for providing advice to schools and building managers in respect of electrical maintenance and projects
- Deliver projects that will ensure statutory compliance for the electrical element, including but not limited to fire and security alarms, access controls, CCTV, power data, electrical circuits and lighting.
- Assist with the application of technology and systems in relation to electrical design.
- Responsible for carrying out work stages of the electrical design process
- Liaise with the Senior Manager, Construction & FM, in order to implement design policy
- Ensure Health and Safety law and guidance are adhered to
- Responsible for the preparation of orders for repair and maintenance works
If you're interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply with an up to date CV.