Estimator - Joinery
Job DescriptionOur client specialises in joinery fit out schemes to the education healthcare, residential & leisure sectors. Due to an increase in workload they are looking for an estimator to join our team based in the Warrington office.
* Estimating all Joinery Packages
* Working as part of the estimating team
* General Joinery such as skirtings, sills, battens, timber frames and the like
* Doorsets & Ironmongery
* Conducting detailed take-offs
* Ensuring that estimating is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance, and reporting issues as they arise
* Participate in regular internal tender reviews
* Assess specifications and consider alternative products
* Adjudicate supplier quotations
* Engaging with suppliers to keep up to date with product knowledge and understanding best market rates
* Maintaining client and supplier relationships to maximise future opportunities
* Staying abreast of technological advancements and general construction related news such as material inflation.
Personal Competencies related to role:
* Diligent and accurate
* Methodical working practices
* Attention to detail
* Professional and courteous
* Keen to learn
* Forward thinking
What Core Business Skills/Experience or/and Qualifications required in this job?
* Site Joinery estimating experience with a subcontractor
Our client is offering an excellent salary and package.