Groundworks Quantity Surveyor
Job DescriptionAre you a Groundworks Quantity Surveyor? Do you have experience in the residential development sector?
We are seeking a reputable Groundworks Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Preston.
Reporting to a Surveying Manager you will be responsible for financial and programme control in the business in relation to groundworks elements.
* Monthly Valuations
* Pricing of Additional / Variation works in advance of completion
* Processing of Invoices & dealing with any queries with the accounts department
* Budget Management
* Material Management & Reconciliation
* Assistance with Estimating
* Site Visits
* Liaising with Production teams
* Engaging with our Labour Only Groundworks Subcontractors
* Working closely with other departments to reduce non-productive spend.
* Promoting and acting in accordance with group values, systems, policies and procedures.
* Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor within groundworks and the residential development sector
* Knowledge of roads, sewers, general infrastructure works
* Highly organised, self-motivated
* Capable of working as part of a team or from own initiative.
* Good communication skills essential.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise numerous tasks.
* Experience using coins would be beneficial but not essential.
* IT proficient with experience of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Remuneration: This is an excellent opportunity join a growing business in the groundworks and civil engineering market, our client can offer a competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus, career progression and development.