Job DescriptionA leading Social Housing Contractor currently have an opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisor/Foreman to join them on a permanent basis to work on a long term contract in the East Lancashire area.
Reporting into a Site Manager, you will be responsible for setting up the domestic heating installations, supervising engineers and ensuring the mechanical quality of the installations.
To succeed in this role, you will have previous supervisory experience on domestic heating installations.
Duties will include:
* Supervising Engineers
* Ensuring all works is completed within budget and to contractual standards
* Monitoring progress of all works to ensure a high quality of workmanship
* Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractors works are carried out in accordance with the work specs provided and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
* On site delivery experience as a Mechanical Supervisor/Foreman
* Ability to plan, prioritise workloads
* Heating Engineer background
* Domestic experience
* Full UK Driving license
The company will offer a basic salary up to £40000 plus a company van.