Job DescriptionBCUK are currently recruiting for a Joiner in the Liverpool, Warrington and St Helens area, as HMS principle recruiter
HMS is one of the fastest growing contractors, part of the Torus Housing Group based in Merseyside.
You will be required to work on void and tenanted properties to complete responsive maintenance and repairs.
This will be in a temporary to permanent position working for around 3 months under building careers where at the end of your contract you will be taken on full time by the company.
A successful candidate will:
* Have previous experience within social housing and working with the public
* Full Clean Driving License
* NVQ or equivalent in Plumbing
Multi Skills Desired but not essential, these can include:
* Basic Plumbing
* Basic Electrics
* Painting and decoraing
What you'll be completing:
* Reactive maintenance on existing properties in the Liverpool area
* Working on void and tenanted properties
* Driving a company van that is provided
* Using a PDA system
Can be paid CIS - BCUKHMS
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or ring Jack at building Careers UK
This position may not be for you, but feel free to call in for a quick chat so that we can find you more relevant work with some of colleagues