Job DescriptionMy client are an Interior Fit-Out contractor who specialise in Commercial Design and Build Projects. They have an excellent reputation in the delivery of CAT A and CAT B office fit outs and a lot of their workload is secured from repeat business.
Due to continued business growth, they are seeking a high calibre Project Manager to oversee several projects both in the North West and throughout the UK. You will be responsible for the safe and profitable delivery of projects under your control, ensuring these projects are completed to the satisfaction of the company and their respective clients.
Successful candidates will need to be self-motivated, dynamic and driven with good inter personal skills.
You will be asked to have a proactive role in management of site productivity, project progress deadlines, budgets and sub-contractors. You must have good communicational skills and be able to develop excellent client relationships as you will be dealing with them on a daily basis. In addition, successful candidates will:
* Possess a strong track record of delivering CAT A & CAT B fits out
* Possess suitable H&S qualifications including First Aid, CSCS and SMSTS
* Be familiar with the full construction 'delivery' process from design through to completion
* Possess experience of managing design teams and suppliers including chairing and producing minutes of meetings
* Possess good leadership and motivational skills.
* Experience of working with demanding private sector customers, in fast paced environments.