Job DescriptionProject Manager
Project Manager required for our client based in Manchester. The Project Manager will be working for a Groundworks and Civil Engineering contractor that work on a range of projects across the Civils Sector. The Project Manager will be working on Groundworks projects such as Formwork, External works, Drainage, Section 278 works, Excavation, Site clearance, and Soil remediation.
The Project Manager will have extensive commercial groundworks experience to work on challenging projects in Manchester and surrounding areas. It is envisaged that the Project Manager will have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role within groundworks. The Project Manager will be joining a fast paced, well organised working environment.
Project Manager Position Overview
* Manage commercial groundworks Projects
* Ensure projects delivered on time, to budget, and with quality assured
* Guarantee effective cost control and elimination of waste leading to project profitability
* Adhere to compliance with health, safety, environmental, and other obligations
* Ensure conformance with company policies/processes
* Manage effective and efficient utilisation of resources
* Coordinating activities with project team (e.g. engineers, quantity surveyors)
Project Manager Position Requirements
* Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
* Proven experience in all aspects of commercial groundworks working on project values up to £10m
* Experience producing and managing programmes
* Ability to delivering projects to a tight programme
* SMSTS and CSCS
* up to date knowledge of compliance and industry requirements (e.g. health & safety)
* Full driving licence
Please get in touch today with our Consultant Alex Marsh on 01695 556800 for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.