Quantity Surveyor - Development & Construction
Job DescriptionAbout your new role:
Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor required for a notable a house builder & contractor to be based on a number of sites across Cheshire.
Duties to include:
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for overseeing the commercial management of various small and large housing projects. You will report to the Head of Commercial and work within a close knit team of surveyors, often mentoring junior members of staff. The Head of Commercial will support and develop you in the way they operate, empowering you to run with projects, but always on hand to discuss areas for improvement. They will give you clear objectives. You will need to be adaptable and strong in your management style with a consistent approach with the site teams and subcontractors.
What you need to succeed:
* A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a Quantity Surveying role in house building, experience in Contracting desirable but not essential.
* Conversant with MS Office
* A qualification in Quantity Surveying, HND or equivalent is desirable.
Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor:
* A competitive base salary
* Generous holiday allowance
* Car Allowance or company vehicle
* Company pension scheme