Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - Groundworks
Job DescriptionQuantity Surveyor / Estimator - Commercial Groundworks
Role: Permanent or Day Rate
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Project Manager required for an established Civil Engineering, Construction and Groundworks business based in Warrington
They are a SME that work flexibly with all employees to facilitate todays dynamic working environment
To support the continued expansion of our business we are looking to recruit a QS / Estimator who will be ambitious enough to run projects as Project Manager. The suitable candidate would have the following skills and experience.
* Degree educated
* The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director, and will receive guidance and support as required.
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
* Good knowledge of the various Methods of Measurement, and Standard Forms of Contract
* Particular emphasis on knowledge of the NEC
* Proactive approach to problem-solving
* Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues and clients alike
* Full driving license
* Experience of managing a project on their own from tender handover to Final Account.
This position is long term with a great family orientated company