Quantity Surveyor - House Builder
Job DescriptionOur client is an ambitious and privately owned House Building Developer, operating throughout the North West. This year they will be one if the not the largest house builders, with a secured land pipeline to improve on that title over the coming years.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our Commercial Team.
Working directly under the Commercial Director, you will have an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to assist with your duties.
You will be responsible for the following:
1. Reviewing and Sign off of all Payments on a Weekly Basis.
2. Overall Procurement Strategy and Implementation with Commercial Director Input.
3. Costs to Complete, Cash Flows and Monthly Reporting to the Directors for Live Sites.
4. Cost Advice for New Sites and Preparation of Pre-Start Budgets.
5. Training of Junior and Assistant Quantity Surveyors
Essential Requirements for the role:
1. A minimum of 5 years' experience working for a House Builder. Experience on Sites between 10 - 100 units would be ideal.
2. Formal Quantity Surveying Qualifications - Degree or HNC/HND.
3. Proficient on computers - especially Excel. Bluebeam experience advantageous.
4. A positive attitude.
5. Driving License.
In Return, we can offer you:
1.A market beating starting salary
2.A fantastic opportunity to implement your own systems and ways of working.
3. Company vehicle and/or car allowance
4. Fuel Card.