Quantity Surveyor - PQS
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a dynamic and progressive Quantity Surveyor to join an award-winning Construction Consultancy in Chester
You will join an outstanding existing team that provides valuable support for all Building Sectors.
This SME practice has a vast array of Clients who operate throughout all major sectors in the built environment. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career minded professional Quantity Surveyor to work with a high performing team, gaining industry leading APC support and be part of projects..
The role will involve: -
Providing predominately value management consultancy services at feasibility and pre contract stage and provide cost reporting during each construction phase.
* Working very closely with their clients appointed cost managers and their dedicated project management and delivery teams.
* Working on a range of projects with values from £2m to £20m in all areas of the building industry.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in managing projects in excess of £1m+
* Have a Quantity Surveying degree
* Have a minimum of 3 years (post degree) quantity surveying/cost management experience within a PQS environment
* Have a pragmatic approach to projects with a commercial slant and will be looking for a challenge both technically and personally.
* Be looking for a role with problem solving challenges on a day-to-day basis and offer flexibility to the client.
* Be adaptable at building relationship and act as a team player.
* APC training and development
* Competitive salary
* Staff training and development programme
* Active social culture
* Networking events