Quantity Surveyor - Retail & Fit Out
Job DescriptionThe Client
Our Client is a well successful commercial and refurb developing Nationally. They pride themselves on excellent staff retention and their superior fit outs. Due to demand, our Client is looking to recruit a reliable and experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the financial control of the contracts that you are allocated from inception to completion and will run multiple projects concurrently.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
* Produce accurate information for Contribution Forecasts and Monthly Cost/Value Reports
* Efficiently report on Site Progress and ensure correct procedures are implemented for 'Extension of Time' applications and recovery of 'Loss and Expense'
* Maximise profitability and cash benefit for the Company
* Control and administer sub-Contract accounts
* Re-measure of all Site works
* Liaise with Contract Management on Cost Control and all financial matters relating to the Contract
* Ensure Architects Instructions and Variations are obtained and properly valued
* Progress settlement of Final Accounts
* Efficiently procure sub-contractors
What you need
* You must have an HND/HNC in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* You must have a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor preferably working in the commercial or refurb sector.
* A competitive salary of between £40,000 P/A -£60,000 P/A plus benefits package
* 25 days holiday (+ statutory holidays)
* Private healthcare & pension.