Sales & Business Development Executive
Our client is a leading national specialist Construction company, that specialises in the supply and installation of structural waterproofing systems, and resin-based flooring systems to the construction industry, operating throughout the UK.
Their reputation is important to them, and they pride themselves on being renowned for the quality work that they undertake. They work across the public and private sector, completing work on major new Civil Engineering projects such as HS2 and Refurbishment and repair works of Major Building structures.
The role of Sales & Business Development Executive is responsible for generating new business, through the successful co-ordination and management of the end-to-end tender process, as well as responding to enquiries and submitting estimates for work.
Please note, full technical training will be provided for preparing estimates and quotations
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a broad role, requiring strength across a number of different skill sets. The role involves the following responsibilities:
Generating New Sales & Tender Enquiries
* Generating already established tender or sales enquiries from an established projects data base and from existing customers.
* Managing and co-ordinating the tender process, to ensure that received tenders are correctly completed and submitted to required deadlines, with all documentation and in line with Company standards
* Following up on all submitted tenders
* Pricing and submitting tenders and client pre-qualification documents
* Develop new supplier relationships with the area sales teams to generate new sales enquiries and business
Submitting Tender Estimates and Negotiating New Business
* Supporting with the preparing and submission of estimates and quotations for new projects*
* Discussing the technical aspects of a projects together with cost implications with clients and suppliers
* Negotiating sales awards for monthly and annual budget targets
* Maintaining a project tender/ sales database and client database
* Negotiating submitted estimates with main contractors and clients, with regular follow ups, and the updating of databases and actions reports.
* Maintaining an accurate and up to date CRM database by project and organisation
* Tracking and receiving new projects on ABI (Industry Live project database) from main contractors, clients and client procurement portal.
Relationship Building & Client/ Supplier Management
* Building relationships with main contractors, clients and suppliers.
* Managing and growing existing client and supplier relationships to generate repeat business
Marketing & Accreditations
* Developing and running sales and marketing campaigns to new targeted customers to generate sales leads and tenders
* Producing and updating Company marketing literature on the Company website and corporate LinkedIn/ Social Media sites
* Maintaining and updating Company accreditation registrations, such as CHAS, Construction line, ABI registration, Company Safety Procedures, ISO and ES registrations.