Senior Lead Quantity Surveyor
Job DescriptionOur client is a Leading Developer and Construction company specialising in bringing projects to life through strategic partnership, investment and relationship building.
They have an internationally diverse business, drawing on a wide range of knowledge and skills from different backgrounds across the globe.
They have ambitious growth plans to become a top 10 UK Construction Contractor are anchored within the Northern Powerhouse.
Due to a key project win with a project value circa £30m they are currently recruiting for a Senior Lead Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor and Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
* Professional delivery of sustainable, profitable growth.
* To assist lead the commercial and contractual aspects of a Project or Business Area to support operations and set strategies with the objective of minimising risks, maximising opportunities and avoiding disputes.
* As a member of a Project Team advising and providing strategic input and Commercial expertise to support the Project and enable the:
* Maintenance and delivery of the stated profits and margins
* Establishment of robust and consistent change control processes on the Project/Area to ensure that appropriate Contract Price adjustments are identified and agreed with the Client
* Identity and calculation of appropriate risk and opportunity allowances and their active management
* Delivery of consistent value and cost reporting, as required for Business Unit and Project control and review
* Maintenance of cost control systems for demonstration to clients (where required)
* Identification and implementation of process and/or efficiency improvements.
Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
The Senior Project Quantity Surveyor (SPQS) will be site based on the project and help manage the commercial team and functions on site.
The candidate must be degree qualified and have MRICS qualification or working towards this.
Project Quantity Surveyor
Supporting lead and assistant quantity surveyors throughout the day
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Support the Project and Senior Project Quantity Surveyor and gain further experience in cost value reports, procurement, variations, valuations to accelerate your career path as a QS.