Senior Project Manager
Job DescriptionA well -established Manchester based contractor who specialise in Design & Build fit out projects for the retail and hospitality sectors are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to oversee several projects throughout the UK.
Reporting into an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing all site-based activities to ensure that contracts are delivered on time, to the required quality and within budget. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for working closely with the Operational and Commercial teams to deliver a defect free installation, on time and in line with the agreed cost plan.
Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager to include:
* Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, and regulations are adhered to.
* Involvement in surveys, design & feasibility stage of all projects with a client team
* To complete, input dates and ensure team close out all actions required within the deadlines requested as per the ownership schedule.
* To chair weekly project meetings
* To arrange and chair prestart meetings with all subcontractors
* Ensure site audits are taking place weekly prior to on site works commence and relevant issues dealt with.
* Plan, write and own all programme requirements
* In conjunction with the QS team, monitor job costs and progress against budget.
* Compile weekly and monthly reports as are required to demonstrate progress against schedule and budget
* To ensure procurement dates are met and fulfilled prior to handover
* Provide technical support to Site and Project Managers
* Mitigate risks to the business on all projects
* Possess a strong track record of delivering fit out projects, ideally within the retail or hospitality sectors.
* Possess good leadership and motivational skills.
* Previous experience of working with commercial departments throughout the valuation and cost to complete process
* Extensive Health & Safety experience including CDM 15
* Must be proficient with the use of MS projects
* Possess suitable qualifications including SMSTS, CSCS and Asbestos Awareness