Senior Quantity Surveyor - Blue Chip D&B Contractor
Job DescriptionDue to our clients ongoing growth plans for the future, we are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Market Leader, a well-established contractor working on varied commercial refurbishment and CAT A and CAT B fit out projects, with sites around the North West region.
About our Client
The company have been around for approximately 50 years are a market leader in their field. They have a wide and varied client base and a long pipeline of work. Are you the right applicant for this opportunity?
The business has a dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place for future growth.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Survey with experience in the refurbishment and interiors market and a background in pre contract through to cost management stages and feed into their Commercial Director
* Drafting monthly accounts
* Dealing with variations
* Involvement with tender submissions and contract documents for financial and commercial presentation
* Meeting agreed targets
* Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects
* Develop responses to commercial changes
* Sub-contract management
* Liaise with project team
About the Candidate
* Proven record in surveying for the fit-out/ refurb market
* Preferably graduate in Quantity Surveying degree or similar
* Used to site visits and client facing activity
* Excellent analytical skills are essential, as are numeracy, literacy and communication skills in English
* Computer literacy in MS Office, Project Points of Appeal
* Established Contractor with an established client base and long pipeline of work and company with large client base
* Clear route to more senior management role
Outstanding salary / remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate.