Senior Quantity Surveyor - D&B Fit Out
Job DescriptionCommercial Interiors / Office Fit Out / Design & Build
Up to £70k (subject to experience)
Our client is a leading Contractor within the Design & Build Commercial / Office fit out sector. They are very well respected and have built themselves an enviable reputation within the construction industry offering excellent opportunities for people who are looking for solid career development.
Having consistently grown over a number of years, they are now in a position to potentially double turnover within the next 5 years.
In order to support this growth, they are now looking to add an experienced Quantity /. Senior Surveyor to their team in Manchester. In this role the individual will estimate projects up front and upon successful award, will then carry out the quantity surveying to practical completion thus ensuring continuity on each contract Previous experience of the Fit Out sector and Design & Build schemes would be beneficial. Experience of managing multiple schemes of various values is essential.
They operate in the commercial and office fit out sectors and are a very financially secure business to work for. They have also won numerous commendations for outstanding Health and Safety across numerous sites.
You will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing financial issues, preparing estimates, preparing and agreeing valuations and finalising sub contract accounts.
The position incorporates the following positions of responsibility:
* Preparation and submission of estimates
* Procurement of subcontractors
* Handling contract administration including advising on commercial contractual position under the subcontracts
* Tendering and full costing of contracts
* Measurement of main/sub contract works /take-offs
* Identification, valuation and agreement of variations
* Preparation of Final Accounts with full supporting pack
* Provide accurate commercial forecasts of activity and net margin on a monthly reporting cycle (liaise with finance)
Ideally you will have a degree in surveying OR a construction related discipline with at least 5 years of experience within a similar position and industry.
On offer is an attractive salary of up to £70k (dependant on experience) plus an attractive benefits package which you would expect from a contractor of this size.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible.