Senior Quantity Surveyor - Developer & Industrial
Job DescriptionOur client is currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to Lead Projects up to £30m. The core business is involved in Residential & Industrial Developments.
Our ideal candidate will currently be working in the capacity of a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor on a similar value project within a recognized Main Contractor and be able to:
* Lead Projects and attending site meetings.
* Assist with the preparation of tenders, contract and project related documents.
* Help with key Commercial administration
* Maintain & update records
* Assist with on-site construction inspections
* Manage Sub Contract packages
We are looking for candidates with experience of the following:
* Good knowledge of forms of contract
* Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors, including chairing regular meetings, valuations and final account negotiations.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with Reputable Contractor.
* Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors
* Have excellent communication - both oral and written, numeric and computer skills
* Ability to form and develop relationships with a PQS, Design Team and Supply Chain
* Commercial skills, maximising value recovery, cost control and cash management
* Ability to use/understand financial reports and final accounts