Senior Site Manager
Job DescriptionMy client are a long established Regional contractor that undertake new build and refurbishment projects predominantly within the Education and Commercial sectors from 1m to £15m. A large amount of their projects are delivered via partnering and framework agreements and they have gained a reputation for delivering high quality construction projects throughout the North West.
Due to an increase in workload they are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager with experience of delivering a wide range of projects up to £10m as the Number 1 on site. The first project will be a new build extra care facility, so experience within this sector is desirable but not essential.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager you will have full responsibility for the day to day running of the site, managing the construction process safely, efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a solid track record of successfully delivering a wide range of refurbishment and new build projects as the Number 1 Site Manager. You will also be customer focused, results driven and Health & Safety conscious. A valid SMSTS certificate, First Aid certificate and CSCS Managers Card are all essential requirements.
Site Manager Duties will include:
* Supervise and effectively manage all subcontractors and labour on Site
* Monitoring overall progress against programmes.
* Liaison with clients and the management team in striving to achieve good standards of quality
* Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Monitor projects to ensure they have the correct resources to be completed on time and to the required standard
* Monitor the performance of the workforce on a regular basis and provide training and support where necessary