Job DescriptionTHE CLIENT
The client are a Billion pound, multi sector civil engineering Tier 1 contractor. They are at the forefront of the UK's civils market and their diversity allows them to cover an array of different projects from Maintenance, Infrastructure, Asset security amongst more.
They are looking for a freelance Site Agent to assist with a maintenance requirement for the Client longest serving relationship.
* Lead and participate in creating a "knowingly safe" working environment.
* Ensure all necessary pre-construction documentation has been completed in a timely manner, ensure that the physical construction works can be executed safely, to the defined quality and in line with the project programme/outputs. This pre-construction documentation will include, but not limited to: WPP's, Quality Plans, ITP's, Temporary works designs
* Management of Key Performance Indicators that are defined by both client and company
* Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the companies BMS (Business Management System)
* To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve completion on time, to specification and within budget
* To programme works in conjunction with nominated contractor and provide short term and as built programmes as required
* Liaise with the design team to ensure the design deliverables are received in time for efficient delivery of the site works
* Monitor that the Buying team and commercial department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
* Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions
* Ensure compliance with Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations. Ensure subcontractors comply with company standards
1 Be able to deliver projects using both sub-contractors and the self-delivery method.
2 Ensure management and compliance to strict HSEQ rules.
3 Must be a able to work well in a diverse team.
4 Experience in either the COMAH industry or asbestos removal desirable but not essential
5 Comfortable in dealing with and reporting to the client on a daily basis.
6 Comfortable in dealing with a fluid workday and understanding the risks of change management
Please get in touch today with our Consultant Alex Marsh on 01695 556800 for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.