Job DescriptionA Regional Contractor are looking to appoint a Site Engineer for projects throughout the North West. Projects typically range between 1m to 15m in value and are predominantly within the Education, Health, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
You will be responsible for all Engineering duties on the site as well as assisting with the supervision of subcontractors.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Undertake surveying and setting out duties.
* Providing technical experience to the project team where required
* Supporting site management team with aspects of day to day operations
* Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
* Check drawings and quantities.
* Liaise with any consultants and sub-contractors engaged in the project as necessary.
* Complile detailed site records for future reference.
* Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
* Previous Setting out experience on a range of building projects for Main Contractors
* Minimum HNC in Civil Engineering