Job DescriptionOne of the UK'S leading building contractors are currently looking to appoint a Site Engineer on a permanent basis to work on projects throughout the North West region. They specialise in new build and refurbishment projects predominantly within the Health & Education sectors up to £40m. The first project is a 2 year healthcare project in Greater Manchester.
* Undertake and control the site engineering aspects of the project
* Compiling QA records
* Maintain excellent working relationships with the client and their representatives
* Support the management team
* Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work on site.
* Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems
* Line management of junior members of staff where required
* Participate in the health and safety, quality, environmental and commercial management of the project.
* Experience of working in a similar role for Main Contractors
* Ideally Degree qualified or other relative construction qualification
* CSCS Card.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good technical knowledge
My client is seeking a Site Engineer who can become an integral part of their team and progress within the Company.
In return they offer a competitive salary up to £50,000 plus car or car allowance, and full company benefits.