Setting Out Engineer
Job DescriptionMy Client are a North West based company that operates throughout the UK, my client are a business that prides itself on providing a professional and friendly service that sees clients return to them time and time again.
Their team of professional staff use their knowledge and expertise to plan and deliver high quality services throughout the lifecycle of any project. Their diverse portfolio of services enables them to work alongside their clients to deliver every stage of the project, starting with the Topographic Survey to aid with planning and design, progressing to the construction phase with site engineering, environmental surveys, structural monitoring and completion of site works with as-built surveys.
Experience & qualification requirements:
- Minimum 2 years engineering experience
- Competent at setting-out
- Computer literate
- Competent user of AutoCAD or similar
- Sound knowledge of setting-out for civil engineering works
- Competant at reading engineering drawings.
- Competant with the use of total stations and GNSS equipment.
- PTS (desirable)
- CSCS (desirable)
- Either have or are working towards professional membership with ICES or similar
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responding to undertake setting-out duties in line with company standard operating procedures and relevant standards
- Undertake track and structural monitrong, including produing reports for clients
Please get in touch today with our Consultant Alex Marsh on 01695 556800 for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.
Site Engineer, Rail