Job DescriptionOur client are a regional contractor delivering projects across various sectors including commercial, residential, industrial, and leisure with typical values ranging from £10m-£50m. They have a requirement for a freelance Site Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on a large industrial/manufacturing unit in Liverpool. There will be minimal setting out required as this will predominately be carried out by subcontractors.
Duties & responsibilities will include:
* Undertake some Surveying and setting out duties
* Check drawings and quantities
* Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
* Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
* Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
* Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
* Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
If you're interested in this opportunity then please apply below with an up-to-date CV.