Job DescriptionA well- established Manchester based contractor who specialise in Commercial Fit out projects are looking to appoint a Site Manager to manage projects both in the North West and occasionally throughout the UK. The company have an excellent reputation in the delivery of CAT A and CAT B office fit outs and a lot of their workload is secured from repeat business.
* Supervise and effectively manage all subcontractors and labour on Site
* Monitoring overall progress against programmes.
* Attend weekly site meetings with Contracts Manager, sub-contractors and clients
* Liaison with clients and the management team in striving to achieve good standards of quality
* Monitor projects to ensure they have the correct resources to be completed on time and to the required standard
* Oversee and maintain health and safety requirements on site
* Monitor the performance of the workforce on a regular basis and provide training and support where necessary
* Possess a strong track record of delivering CAT A & CAT B fits out
* Possess suitable H&S qualifications including First Aid, CSCS and SMSTS
* Possess good leadership and motivational skills.
* Experience of working with demanding private sector customers, in fast paced environments.