Job DescriptionA long- established social housing and maintenance contractor are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager to manage the refurbishment of high rise buildings in Rochdale. The work will involve fire door replacements, fire stopping, associated building works and some asbestos removal.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager you will be the Number 1 Site Manager and will be responsible for the delivery of the project through to completion.
Duties will include:
* Ensure best practices and quality are being maintained
* Site inductions
* Responsibility for the management and programming of the project
* Monitoring and co-ordination of both direct labour and subcontractor activity
* Responsible for all health and safety on site
* Certify fire door installations
The company are looking for a Site Manager with a strong track record of delivering Social Housing refurbishment projects. A joinery background and experience of fire related works is also required, along with a BM Trada or FIRAS certificate.
The company will offer a basic salary up to £45,000 plus car allowance, pension, 26 days holiday, life assurance.