Job DescriptionA long- established social housing refurbishment contractor are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager to manage projects in the Manchester area. The company deliver both internal and external refurbishments of both low rise and high rise buildings, and have a strong pipeline of work throughout the North West.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager you will be the Number 1 Site Manager and will be responsible for the delivery of projects through to completion.
Duties will include:
* Site inductions
* Management of subcontractors and site team
* Responsible for all health and safety on site
* Preparing, coordinating, and writing site reports and other necessary documents
* Inspecting properties pre and post works
* Progress meetings and overseeing the day to day delivery of the programme.
* Ensure best practices and quality are being maintained
The company are looking for a Site Manager with a strong track record of delivering Social Housing refurbishment projects. SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS and Asbestos Awareness are also essential.