Job DescriptionA leading Social Housing Contractor currently have an opportunity for a Voids Supervisor or Site Manager to work on a long term maintenance contract.
To succeed in this role you will need to have previous experience managing Void repairs in the Social Housing sector, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Scheduling up the works
* Production of construction phase plan and ongoing H&S
* Allocation of works to directly employed staff and subcontractors
* Ensuring all works is completed within budget and to contractual standards
* Monitoring progress of all works to ensure a high quality of workmanship
* Checking and signing off completed voids.
* Carry out joint post inspections with the client and manage handover process
The company will offer a basic of £33000 plus a company van.